Eat & Drink
CS Coach House is located in the beautiful Hudson Valley between the Catskill and Shawangunk Mountains. The area offers miles of Hiking Trails, Wineries, Local Farm Stands, Antiques & Shops, Art Galleries, Biking, Rock Climbing, and Delicious Dining.
- The Spy: Social Eatery & Bar
- New American fare with veggie picks & wines galore served in farmhouse digs with a screened porch
- The Egg's Nest
- Eclectic American Cuisine
- Garden House
- Arabic/Mediterranean cuisine, with Israel-inspired specialties and brick-oven pizza that create a unique kind of world comfort food that is hearty and satisfying for vegetarians, vegans and omnivores alike
- Rosendale Cafe
- An eclectic range of live musical acts & vegetarian fare in a vintage building with a '60s vibe
- Big Cheese
- Quaint supermarket, all-day deli & coffee bar selling imported cheeses & other gourmet foodstuffs
- Hash Food NY
- Modern take on a traditional cafe serving scratch-made breakfast and lunch using local and organic ingredients
- Asia Restaurant
- Chinese, Sushi, Thai & Full Bar
- Suchi & Hibachi Steak House
- Bodacious Bagels
- Homey, old-fashioned breakfast shop
Nature & Trails
- Minnewaska State Park
The Minnewaska State Park Preserve is a 21,106 acre preserve located on the Shawangunk Ridge in Ulster County, New York on US 44/NY 55, five miles east of New York State Route 299. The park is managed by the Palisades Interstate Park Commission.
- Mohonk Preserve
Mohonk Preserve is New York State's largest visitor- and member-supported nature preserve with 165,000 annual visitors and 8,000 protected acres of cliffs, forests, fields, ponds and streams.
- Favata's TRT Bicycles
Favatas Table Rock is a place cyclists can congregate to share experiences, find riding buddies, watch races, get expert repairs and proper bike fittings, and check out the latest technology in the sport.
- Wallkill Valley Land Trust
The Wallkill Valley Land Trust, a not-for-profit organization, was founded to preserve land for the future of southern Ulster County. Part of this work is our commitment to connecting community to the land. In collaboration with willing landowners, WVLT preserves water quality, working farms and farmland, significant habitat, and scenic views.
- Storm King Art Center
Storm King Art Center, commonly referred to as Storm King and named after its proximity to Storm King Mountain, is an open-air museum located in Mountainville, New York.
History & More
- The D&H Canal Historical Society and Museum
The mission of the D&H Canal Historical Society is to preserve, protect and perpetuate the unique history of the Delaware & Hudson Canal.
- Vanderbilt Mansion National Historic Site
Vanderbilt Mansion National Historic Site, located in Hyde Park, New York, is one of America's premier examples of the country palaces built by wealthy industrialists during the Gilded Age.
- Hudson River Maritime Museum
Located at 50 Rondout Landing at the foot of Broadway in Kingston, New York, USA, along Rondout Creek in the city's old waterfront, just east of the John T. Loughran Bridge. Its collections are devoted to the history of shipping, boating and industry on the Hudson and its tributaries, such as the Rondout, where Kingston grew prosperous early in the 19th century as the northern end of the Delaware and Hudson Canal. The city was the busiest port between New York City and Albany.